Shore Support Marine Deputy Port Captain
Saudi Arabia, Eastern Province, AlkhobarMarine
Shore Support Port Captain
Final Approval will be Granted by Saudi Aramco QA after Practical Evaluation
Offshore Patrolling Vessels / Crew Boats
- Shall have at least four (4) years’ experience as Master on the type of vessel they are assigned to.
- Shall be a qualified Master, STCW II/2 licensed for his position.
- Shall at all times be able to take over as temporary Master on the assigned vessels.
- Must be capable to handle All aspects of Vessel shore support including crew administration, management, movement, assignment and familiarization.
- Report to the Proponent and QA&CU all Vessel defect and breakdowns.
- Ensuring every candidate Officer completes the required Familiarization with Saudi Aramco Marine Department.
- Ensuring that every candidate Officer is fully prepared for the Evaluation.
All candidate CV submissions must have the following minimum documentation to proceed with evaluation:
- Master, STCW II/2 COC and corresponding validation
- CV review sheet (below) with address, vessel role by contract, recent Picture
- Valid Passport Copy / National ID Copy
- Valid Seaman Book with Sea Time
- Valid STCW Certificates
- Marlins Certificate and validation print out
- Medical report/certificate
- H2S Awareness certificate
- Knowledge of oil transportation industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Self starter.
- Valid driver's license (preferred)