Based in our Khobar office, this role will be responsible to lead, manage and coordinate all aspect of bid management for the organization.
In addition to overseeing the operational aspects of the bidding process, this role will be responsible to develop strategic guidelines to follow by the commercial team to ensure close collaboration.
This role will drive and coordinate bid preparation, submission, clarification, and manage all resources to achieve a successful outcome to contract award and operational handover.
- Manage all aspects of the bid submissions which includes:
- Proposal Development and Management
- Commercial Development
- Stakeholder management.
- Review, revise and compile all documents
- Liaising with internal and external clients in order to source the required relevant information
- Liaise and work closely with the sales team to ensure alignment between pricing and sales strategy
- Co-ordinating the project management of the bid/pitch process, overseeing input from the various teams
For the role of Bid Manager, the ideal candidate must have the following:
Bachelors/ Master’s degree in business or related fields.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in bidding/tendering.
- Experience within the Oil &Gas, Energy or Petrochem industry
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- Experience successfully co-ordinating high value bids within the region
- Saudi Aramco experience and systems knowledge is a plus ECN, Ariba, etc.
- Government portal knowledge and systems such as ITIMAD etc
- Strong knowledge in local content programs such IKTVA, NUSANED, Government Local Content
Ability to co-ordinate the bid/pitch process and effectively produce bids/pitches with multiple parties.